Apparent, Inc., an energy management services and software company, is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent’s cutting-edge energy platform and communications technology uses machine learning algorithms to integrate renewables, storage, and traditional energy markets and provide the energy based upon individual demand. Apparent is reinventing energy markets.
We are looking to fill a position managing our manufacturing and vendor qualifications. We need someone to oversee the procurement for product development, and installation of Apparent’s proprietary solar and storage energy management products. If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through collaborative problem solving, ingenuity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
This is a full-time exempt position.
The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for research and development of clean energy strategies for Apparent’s energy management services and software. This role requires collection and analysis of a wide array of key inputs from Apparent, and development of a strategy that encompasses product development, pricing, key geographic markets, and marketing/branding. Experience working seamlessly across multiple departments with cross-functional teams, and providing actionable insight to senior decision makers is essential.
This position will research and analyze energy industry data, including economic factors, market trends, competitive analysis, regulatory actions, and overall energy market demand dynamics.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify market demands and key opportunities aligned with Apparent’s enterprise software and connected hardware within the U.S. and internationally
- Develop digital campaigns to increase new business and current customer engagement
- Analyze market data, trends, and other market input to create outlooks and assumptions on future growth opportunities for the business.
- Maintain knowledge of key regulatory agency actions that relate to Apparent’s products and services
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Partner with corporate communications to drive effective industry messaging
- Design and execute on internal communication plans
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preference for Business and Economics related study)
- Graduate Degree strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven professional experience developing marketing strategy
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. video/online tools/social media)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- General understanding of web design
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third-party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.